Thursday, August 31, 2006

Will Bribery Work?

I must admit, some of these home games have been pretty weak lately when it comes to bringing out new players. So here's the deal. Show up at our game and if you've never played $1/$2 NL at our spot, I'll give ya a nice shiny green chip. If you bring a friend that's never played our game, I'll give you a nice shiny green chip. Two friends, two green chips. These green chips are each worth $25 people!

Sorry, but I can't let just any Joe Lucksack from off the street show up, I've got to know you from somewhere... but like I said, if you haven't played our spot, come on out and get your balls in there! I'm giving away bribes!

On top of the bribes, there exists the Bad Beat Jackpot. It's up to $2,650! We're sure to have a homecooked meal ready for you. None of that b.s. two pizzas and a Sam's Choice Cola.

I'm shooting for cards in the air at 1900 this coming week. That's 7PM for those of you that can't subtract twelve. Hope to see you at E-Honda's Pink HOE Game this coming and every other Friday. We'll also be at Pops' spot on Saturday.

If you've got questions, hit me up on AIM or drop me an E-mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home