Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pot!

I know, I know... Saturday and Wednesday are not the same day... but Pops is gonna be preoccupied with birthday celebration duties on this upcoming Saturday 5 Aug 2007 - so we're gonna spread a $1/$2 Pot Limit game. It's gonna be PL Hold 'em, but with enough interest, we'll do a 1/2 hour of Hold'em and switch to 1/2 hour of Omaha Hi. Hit me up via PM/IM/E-mail, or give me a call if you're interested in playing.

We'll even bring back the fucked customer bonus. Every time the pot hits $100 - you'll hear the dealer say "Fucked Customer gets $1" and then you'll probably hear Gypsy Pete say "That Asshole." At the end of the night, whosoever got hurt the most, gets a rebate.

Looking for something like a $50 Free-roll at 4PM... play all night long. If people are busy with the insanely hot weather, we'll push it back to a later time. Give me input on your attendance possibilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home