Monday, May 21, 2007

Is this thing on?

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy. With what, you ask...

wedsnights@googlegroups.com, you are invited to

NLHE w/ Rebuys

Sat Jun 30 3:30pm - 11:59pm
(Eastern Time)
Donkey Corral (map)
Calendar:

View the www.MD-Poker.com thread here: http://www.md-poker.com/tm.asp?m=45370&mpage=1&key=&#45370

Fan of NLHE but hate that vicious after taste of shipping $500 on a flush draw? Do it with tournament chips!

We're doing a $30 rebuy tourney at the house the end of June. Details at http://tinyurl.com/33z622

Looking to get about four tables w/ cash games to follow. Unlimited rebuys for the first four levels w/ the option to add-on or take a double add-on.

Worst case scenario pay $30 to get in, fold every hand until the end of the fourth level, ship it dark. Get felted. Get felted? Double-re-buy during the break and double-add-on for $120, and you've paid $150 for T$7,000 tournament chips and a shot at what I expect to be a $7,000 Prize pool. Coming out of the rebuy/add-on break you're looking at 75/150 blinds and an ante creeping up in the seventh level of play.

Alot of people complain that the rebuy tournaments involve too much luck but they forget that after that break, you can't rebuy anymore. I think it'll be one hell of a good time with a TON of chips in play not forcing all-in-or-fold situations.

Up until the day before the tournament, if you give me a non-refundable $30, It'll secure you a seat in the tournament AND you'll get an extra T$500 to start. Seth told me "You can't do that." I thought about it for a second and I said, "It's my tournament, I can do whatever I want...!"

Here's hoping it's a nice day. I plan to start around 1530 (That's 3:30PM) and fire up the grill long before the first hand is dealt.

I've got one tourney dealer locked up to start, if you're a dealer and you somehow can't bring yourself to play in this donkfest, send me a PM and we'll see if I can use your services.


More event details »

Will you attend?
Yes | No | Maybe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home