Friday, May 19, 2006

Seat Open, $1/$2 NL!

Next game is on Wednesday 24 May, 2006. We're doing it a different spot, so be sure to hit me up on AIM or call Keenan's Cell (301) 461-2163 for the location info.

I'm thinking I'ma start, cards in the air, at 1900. No FR this week, just straight in to the $1/$2 NL action. For this coming game only, if I've played with you before, but you've never been to our game (to include over the past year) - I'll give you a nice shiny green chip for rekindling our friendship next Wednesday, but you'll have to remind me.

I've already had Pops lock up a seat, as well as Keenan. Big John's on auto-lock, and there's a rumor that Bessman won't be able to stay away from this one.

Nelly loves to hear suggestions and requests when it comes to the menu. If we're lucky, I'll trick her into making that chicken that's breaded and stuffed with cream cheese and other good stuff. If y'all really want Taco Pie instead, let her know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home